Best Custom Bathroom Vanity Sydney – Top Storage Bespoke Design Ideas
Your day normally begins and ends at your bathroom basin – Why not make your Vanity basin area amazing!
Storage is essential when designing a bathroom, a bathroom vanity unit and bathroom furniture are a very important addition to your bathroom design; not only visually but functionality, as well as space saving.
With so many clever bathroom storage solutions and intelligent designs available today you can design a bespoke vanity piece that suits your personal needs and requirements and fits your bathroom perfectly WITHOUT breaking the bank!
Visit one of our Sydney showrooms – Drummoyne or Crows Nest, we can help custom design a stylish vanity unit the ultimate addition to your beautiful bathroom. Vanities, tallboys and mirrored shaving cabinets are perfect for concealing all your bathroom toiletries and clutter. So many beautiful materials, colours and finishes to choose from; and from contemporary, organic, industrial to classic designs.
Important Considerations when designing a custom vanity or bathroom storage unit :
Available space – Take full advantage of available storage and counter top space.
Vanity Layout – Wall to wall, L-Shape (utilise corner space), Floating (ideal for small bathrooms, powder rooms and minimalist bathroom designs), Single Basin, Double Basins (suitable for larger bathrooms).
Model type – Freestanding, Wall Hung, Pedestal, Built-In, Open Shelving, Tallboys Cabinet and for extra storage adding a Mirrored Cabinet/Shaving cabinet.
Vanity Style – Whether you want a contemporary look, and organic design to a classical style; the style will help determine what counter top, basin and cabinet material best translates your design style.
Counter Top – Wood, Laminate, Granite, Marble, Solid Surface, Concrete, Quarts etc.
Basin Type – Counter top basin, Inset basin, pedestal basin.
Cabinet Body – An array of Colour, Finish and Material choices available. Design – drawers, doors and open shelving
Tapware – Again depends on your bathroom design style , basin type and vanity. Tapware comes in many styles and finishes and can be wall mounted, bench mounted, basin tap sets or a single hole basin mixer.
Fixtures – Handles, no handles, lights, interior finishes, soft close options, drawer storage boxes.
TIMBERLINE BATHROOM PRODUCTS
Timberline Bathroom Products is a family owned Australian business offering the highest quality product along with outstanding customer service.
What makes Timberline special:
- All the solid backs and bases are assembled with a tongue and groove joint with multiple cam fix points. This creates exceptional strength and durability particularly for wall mounted cabinets. The tongue and groove joint prevents the side from pulling away from the back when pressure is placed on the vanity top.
- Timberline always use a full 16mm solid back. This ensures the greatest stability for vanities and makes mounting and installing a breeze, they never use a 3mm paper lined MDF back.
- Only the best, European fully adjustable hinges are used. This allows them to be easily adjusted and offer a long life span. All hinges include built in soft close mechanisms.
- All the cabinets are manufactured with Moisture Resistant (MR) Board. This gives you the best protection against swelling and other moisture damage.
The board is eco friendly and is sourced from responsible, certified suppliers and is either “E0” or “E1” low formaldehyde Eco Friendly product.
- The edging on our woodgrain cabinets is a strong ABS with matching grain. This means you will get years of durable service from your new woodgrain cabinet.
Every single cabinet is 100% Australian made. That means you know you are getting a reliable product from a reliable source.
All acrylic vanity tops are also Australian made while ceramic and sculptured marble vanity tops are sourced from Europe and Asia but made to Timberline exacting specifications and quality standards.