General Guide For Deliveries
The date of delivery set is made in good faith, but may be subject to industrial disturbances, delay in transit, damage to goods in transit, shortage of goods and any other cause beyond reasonable control of Just Bathroomware Pty Ltd, however we will do what is possible to reduce any problems. Just Bathroomware Pty Ltd shall be excused from failure to deliver or complete which is contributed to by any such cause and the time specified for completion of delivery shall be extended and shall not constitute a breach of contract, nor shall it affect any other provisions of the contract.
Deliveries required outside normal working hours or deliveries booked by the Customer or customers’ agent directly are charged to the customer directly by the freight company, and all charges, damages, shortages and delays will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
Your goods will be dispatched typically within 3 to 16 business days after your order. Once your order has been distributed to our nominated carrier it becomes their responsibility and often shipping times can vary. Just Bathroomware is not liable and/or responsible for any delays and/or lost and/or stolen orders in transit.
Deliveries to within the Sydney Metro area are typically carried out by our Just Bathroomware truck driver, these deliveries shall be made during normal working hours (Monday-Friday) and to the Sydney Metropolitan area only.
Sydney Metro Area comprises of the listed postcodes, and listed postcode ranges;
2000, 2006 -2011, 2015 -2050, 2060 -2077, 2079 -2090, 2092-2097, 2099 -2104, 2106, 2107, 2110 -2122,
2125 -2138, 2140 -2148, 2150 -2167, 2170 -2173, 2175 -2179, 2190 -2200, 2203 -2214, 2216 -2234, 2555, 2556,
2558 -2560, 2563 -2567, 2570, 2745, 2747, 2749, 2750, 2752 -2754, 2756, 2758 -2763, 2765 -2768, 2770
*Due to OH&S regulations LARGE, BULKY & Heavy items are delivered to kurbside only.
*Items over 25Kg or large bulky items such as vanities and baths require more than one person to carry onto site, it is your responsibility to provide an additional person/s to our Driver on delivery of these items. Deliveries made by our contracted couriers or direct deliveries by our Suppliers may sometimes fall outside normal trading hours. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that an authorised person over the age of 18 years, be available to take delivery of the order and we require a signature on delivery.
In the event that no authorised person is available to receive the goods, the goods will be returned to the warehouse and an additional delivery fee will be charged for delivery at an alternative time, unless the customer requests and gives permission for the goods be left on site the driver’s signature and date shall be deemed to be acceptance of the delivery whether by Just Bathroomware Pty Ltd or our agent.
Deliveries to areas outside the Sydney Metro area are made by contracted couriers, post or delivered directly by our suppliers. These deliveries are limited to products that are not bulky, heavy or fragile.
Deliveries to areas outside the Sydney Metro area are limited for LARGE, BULKY and FRAGILE products, where we do not offer delivery - you can arrange pick up of your goods directly from our Warehouse based in Gladesville NSW. Our Support team will contact you when your goods are ready for pick up.
Gladesville Warehouse hours between 8am - 3pm Monday to Friday only.
BEFORE YOUR DELIVERY - Our Support team will contact you before delivery to advise when to expect your delivery. If we are unable to contact you on the numbers provided, we will attempt to leave a message. If there is a delay on the day our driver will attempt to contact you to make you aware of the delay and reschedule if required.
*Please advise us prior to delivery if there is poor access- such as steep slope, stairs etc. or restricted access or special details regarding your delivery address.
DAMAGE OR SHORTFALLS – The Customer will be responsible for immediate examination of the goods upon delivery, and shall give notice to Just Bathroomware of any shortages, damage or other errors in delivery. If the purchaser fails to give such notice within 48 hours on which the goods are delivered to its premises or other the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted by the purchaser. Under no circumstances shall Just Bathroomware Pty Ltd be liable for shortages, damage or other errors in delivery unless the purchaser has advised Just Bathroomware Pty Ltd within 48 hours of the date on which the goods are delivered.
Shipping will be calculated by delivery destination within Australia in the checkout process.
Estimated Time Frame
Sydney Metro Area
3 - 10 Business Days
5 - 14 Business Days
Metro Melbourne, ACT and Brisbane
Regional & Rural Victoria and Queensland
4 - 10 Business Days
4 - 14 Business Days
South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania
And Northern Territory
7 - 16 Business Days
Once your order has been dispatched, Just Bathroomware is unable to make changes to your order. However, if you realise you have provided an incorrect delivery address, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org for online purchases or contact the showroom for in-store purchases, and we will do our best to assist. If a change of address is made directly with your local post office, Just Bathroomware will not be held accountable for any lost and/or misdelivered orders.
We will provide you with a tracking number for shipping not carried out by our Just Bathroomware delivery truck, however these may or may not be real-time trackable depending on the transport company making your delivery, some are only traceable in the event they go missing.
At this stage, we do not deliver outside of Australia.
For any further questions on shipping, please email us at email@example.com for online purchases or contact the sales consultant or showroom for in-store purchases.
INSURANCE – No Insurance is provided by Just Bathroomware Pty Ltd. The Customer acknowledges that insurance of all goods is the responsibility of the Customer at point of delivery.
- We do not accept the return of any Products on a change of mind basis. If any Product is faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for its intended purpose, and where we do not conduct an inspection of the site or proposed installation location, we do not warrant or represent that the Products will be fit or suitable for your requirements or specifications or does not match the description then please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Team will assist with your request. Or for in-store showroom purchases contact the sales consultant from the showroom you purchased your products from. We will offer a replacement Product, credit note or refund at our discretion subject to the requirements of the ACL, where applicable, and these terms and conditions.
- All our items are checked for damage and missing parts prior to delivery. They are sent out in good and brand-new condition. It is important to thoroughly check your Products upon delivery and to notify email@example.com or the Showroom for in-store purchases within 48 hours of receiving the order, and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to the Seller as soon as you become aware of it. Where applicable, you must provide photographic evidence of any damage or defect alleged.
- Any claims for credits must be made in writing to our showroom sales consultant for in-store purchases or for online purchases to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of date of delivery, otherwise you are deemed to have accepted the Products and liability for the Products.
- We will evaluate your return request and send you full return instructions and return address, where applicable. The postage cost for the return will be borne by you except where we subsequently deem the returned Product faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for its intended purpose, where we do not conduct an inspection of the site or proposed installation location, we do not warrant or represent that the Products will be fit or suitable for your requirements or specifications or that it does not match the description on the Site in which case we will refund the postage cost to you.
- Please be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure that your returned item reaches us safely. We are not liable for the loss or damage of return items in transit. Please use a traceable delivery method and keep a record of your tracking number. We will contact you to confirm when a return has been received by us.
- Goods must be in original, packaging which is in good order and condition.
- Products are to be returned to Gladesville Warehouse at Customers expense.
- The products have not been used, installed or install attempted.
- Items returned for credit will only be refunded after inspection, to determine whether goods are in good order and condition and in original packaging.
- 20% Restocking fee applies.
- Delivery fees are not refundable.
- Custom made to order goods (vanities, heated towel rails, mirrors etc), special finishes orders (i.e. Tapware), special order Indent items, sale items and floor stock clearance items are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Refunds can only be made to the same credit card as the original payment was made. Refunds for EFT or cash payments are made via EFT to customers bank account.