Victoria + Albert NEW Vetralla Freestanding Bath
The Vetralla and the Vatralla 2 are the latest additions to the Victoria + Albert contemporary freestanding Bath collection.
A modern bath for a modern bathroom. Vetralla 2 is deep and double-ended with generous volume. Also offered in a smaller format called Vetralla.
Available in seven optional external paint finishes, White, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Light Grey, Stone Grey and Anthracite.
Victoria + Albert Baths are made from their unique QUARRYCAST® material.
QUARRYCAST® is made from finely ground Volcanic Limestone™ mixed with resin. As the stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic, it is 100% one piece, hand finished and packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Warm The QUARRYCAST® material has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch.
- Beautiful The Volcanic Limestone™ mineral delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, featuring excellent stain resistance.
- Strong This raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resins these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of the bath.
- Renewable Easy clean solid surface – as the material is solid all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out.
- Practical Drillable for unique brassware installation.
- Unique Hand finished interior — exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase.
- Lasting 25 year consumer guarantee.