Victoria + Albert Eldon Bath – New Release 2017
New release ‘D’ shaped bathtub from Victoria + Albert – The Eldon Bath
The contemporary back-to-wall bath is endowed with the curvaceous lines of a freestanding bath. A full width tap deck hides all waste pipework and a moulded upstand allows tiles to be easily installed. Designed by leading British Architecture and Interior Design Studio, Conran + Partners, the Eldon is a striking new shape that blends built-in and freestanding bath designs.
At 1750mm long, it’s the perfect bathtub for bathrooms large and small where clean lines and day to day practicality are equally important.
Made from Victoria + Albert QUARRYCAST®
A naturally superior bath: It may sound obvious, but not all baths are created equally. At Victoria + Albert we are passionate about our unique QUARRYCAST® material. QUARRYCAST® is made from finely ground Volcanic Limestone™ mixed with resin. As the stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic, QUARRYCAST® is hand finished and cast as a single piece.
Our unique material is packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Warm – Due to the quality of the QUARRYCAST® material, it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch.
- Beautiful – The Volcanic Limestone™ mineral delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, offering excellent stain resistance.
- Strong – Our raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resin, these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of our baths.
- Renewable – Easy clean surface – as the material is solid and consistent all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out.
- Practical – Drillable for unique tapware installation.
- Unique – Hand finished semi-gloss interior — exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase.
- Lasting – 25 year consumer guarantee