The Australian-owned brand Hydrotherm
Hydrotherm is an Australian-owned and operated company specialised in elegant bathroom heated towel rails, ladders and racks.
These products are the perfect addition to any bathroom – now you can step out of your warm shower and stay warm with a evenly-dried, fluffy heated towel. Their larger heated towel rails will also heat up your bathroom in the cold winters!
Hydrotherm sets the standard in heated towel rail designs. All Hydrotherm heated towel rails are manufactured entirely from copper tube and solid brass fittings, before being finished in the highly durable electroplated chrome. Copper Tube, renowned for its high thermal conductivity, allows greater heat transfer to your towels, ensuring they dry quickly and evenly.
Hydrotherm’s innovative heating elements are immersed in water to ensure a consistent temperature across each rail. All heating elements are thermostatically controlled to maintain the external temperature without the need to continually draw power. Hydrotherm heated towel rails are the most energy efficient on the market.
Facts about Hydrotherm heated rails:
- 100% Australian made & owned
- Copper Tube for optimal heat transfer
- Water filled,with heating immersion element
- Low wattage for high energy efficiency
- Chrome plated mirror finish
- Lifetime product
- Easily replaceable heating elements
- Solid brass fittings
- Power entry interchangeable
- All models available in heated or non heated
- Custom made designs and finishes
- Powdercoated models produce 30% more heat
Want to know more about them? www.hydrotherm.com.au
Explore our full range of heated towel rails here.